domingo, 26 de julho de 2015

08:40


A Dutch woman decided to marry her pet dog after her a husband (a kitten) died. Dominique Lesbirel, 41, was saddened after the death of her cat, that was "married" for 16 years, but now the woman met Travis, a dog and decided to marry the animal. The wedding will be celebrated virtually through a website created by Dominique own. In an interview with The Mirror, the woman told how she met Travis, "Travis is now with me for several years. He was abandoned and I saved him when he was living in Greece. Let him food and water. At first he hid in the bushes until he began to have the courage to get to me. One day he stole my shoes and, thus, stole my heart, "said the Dutch. According to the publication, the wedding will be celebrated through the site Mary Your Pet, created by the Dutch in 2003. On the site, Dominique approves marriage applications requested by people who wish to marry their pets. The ceremony is held virtually and then the "bride and groom" receive a certificate. The only rule of Mary Your Pet is that divorce is not an option, said the TVI24 site. "The difference between a ceremony in the church and my online chapel is that I do not allow divorce. I do not want to let anyone leave your pet, "said Dominique.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário