sábado, 25 de julho de 2015

23:05

After four years of dating, the American singer Chris Medina has to prove the love he feels for the bride. She suffers a car accident, is in a coma and the problem follows. One that pays the artist a beautiful song and admiration of the public.   

              


LYRICS: Wherever you are, I'm around Wherever you go, I'll be there Whenever you whisper my name, you will see As I fulfill every promise Because what kind of guy would I be if I left you when you most need me What are words if they have no meaning for you When you say What are the words if they are for good times when they are not so When love Yes, you say them out loud Those words, they never go away they are alive, even when we go away And I know that an angel was sent to just me And I know I should be where I am and I'll be Right by your side tonight And I'll be by your side I would never leave when she More needs me What are words if they have no meaning for you When you say What are the words if they are for good times So when they are not When love Yes, you say them out loud Those words, they never They leave They are alive, even when we're leaving



Wherever you are, I'm around Wherever you go, I'll be there and I'll be here forever As I fulfill every promise Because what kind of guy would I be if I left you when you need me I I'm always keeping my angel close

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário